Many medical professionals struggle with stress, compassion fatigue, secondary trauma, anger, anxiety, depression, relationships, substance abuse and work/life balance.
Doc Renewal is a special program developed for Indiana medical professionals struggling with stress, burnout, anger issues, relationship challenges and substance abuse. The program offers the following:
The Accountability and Support Group (ASG) is available only to Indiana medical professionals. The ASG meets weekly in the form of a one hour conference call.
The majority of group members have already completed a program for professionals. In addition, many volunteer or are required to participate in a professional monitoring program. However, prior treatment or monitoring is not required to participate in the ASG.
The ASG incorporates evidence-based approaches and is designed to help you:
- Increase your motivation to achieve the changes you want in life
- Break self-defeating habits
- Handle painful thoughts and feelings more effectively
- Turn difficult emotions into wisdom and compassion
- Find calm in the midst of chaos
- Step back and watch your thinking, so you can respond effectively – instead of getting tangled up or lost inside your thinking
- Be psychologically present: consciously connecting with whatever is happening right here, right now
- Clarify your core values and use them as your inspiration and motivation
- Use your values to set goals and guide your actions
- Take action guided by your values – doing what matters – even if it’s difficult or uncomfortable
- Find fulfillment, even when you can’t get what you want
- Experience life more fully, without as much struggle, and with vitality and commitment
Sessions can be scheduled at my office in Indianapolis. Please see Counseling page for more information.
Doc Renewal FAQs
The Accountability and Support group is $50.00 per 60-minute group. After each group, an invoice will be emailed to you with a link to conveniently pay online.
The group is offered on Monday evenings from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST.
Yes, the group is offered by phone. Participants will be given the phone number and access code.
The group is only available to Indiana medical professionals.
Please complete the Contact Form and indicate you are interested in joining the group. You will then be contacted and a short phone consultation will be scheduled. The consultation is designed to provide information about the group, explain the process for registering as a client and answer any questions you may have about the group.