Counseling sessions (individual, couple or family) are $125 for 50 minutes.
Please visit the Doc Renewal page for the fees for the Accountability & Support Group.
I am an out-of-network provider. This means I do not bill insurance companies directly. Your services may be eligible for reimbursement through out-of-network benefits, medical spending or health care savings accounts. Health insurance plans and benefits vary. If you are interested in using your health insurance, please call your insurance provider to inquire about reimbursement for out-of-network counseling services. I can provide you with a statement which you can submit to your insurance company for out-of-network coverage/reimbursement.
Often people are surprised to learn that their insurance doesn’t cover counseling, only covers a few sessions, only covers certain mental health disorders or requires a high co-pay or deductible.
Here are some helpful questions to ask your insurance provider:
- What are my mental health benefits?
- What types of mental health professionals can I see?
- What types of mental health providers will my insurance cover?
- What mental health diagnoses are covered?
- What is my deductible? Do I have to meet my deductible first? Is there an out-of-pocket max?
- Once my deductible is met, what percentage of my services will be covered by an out-of-network behavioral health provider?
- What paperwork do I need to submit to the insurance company to get reimbursement?
- What paperwork does my counselor need to submit to you? (For example, do they require treatment plan or detailed summary for reimbursement?)
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- Is prior approval required from my primary care physician?
For more information, please visit my FAQ page.
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. Please see the Scheduling FAQ for more information about payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please visit my FAQ page. You are also welcome to contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!