If you answered “yes” to any of these issues, help is available.
You CAN take back your life!
My name is Eric Comstock and I am a licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and Licensed Clinical Addiction Counselor.
My specialty is working with individuals and couples who find themselves going around in circles, caught in their own thoughts and having the usual arguments – the ones that can leave you feeling like you’re tangled up in knots.
I know many ways to help you get unstuck.
I have over 15 years of experience helping people and provide individual, couple and family counseling. I offer convenient appointments in the evenings and Saturdays at my office in Indianapolis or by HIPAA-compliant video conferencing.
I use two main approaches to counseling. Both approaches are based on strong scientific research and evidence.
The first is Motivational Interviewing. This approach can help you get off the fence and increase your internal motivation to take action and make the changes you want in your life.
The second is Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, known as ACT.
ACT can teach you how to:
- Handle painful thoughts and feelings more effectively
- Stop self-defeating behaviors
- Have a joyful and romantic relationship
- Increase intimacy, connection and understanding with your loved ones
- Commit to take action and live a rich, full and meaningful life based on what really matters to you
No slides are available in this gallery